Center tours are your first step toward enrollment as they will allow you to observe the program and ask any questions you may have before enrolling.
We accept children from 2 years of age through children ages 5 years old. Traditional Care Hours are Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 5:30 pm. Enrollment shall be open to any child, without discrimination provided CSP can meet the needs of that child.
If parents have any major educational, social, or developmental concerns about their child entering CSP, parents need to discuss these concerns with the Director before the child’s first day of class. Children with special needs will be considered based on the qualifications of teachers. A positive and appropriate learning environment must be established for each child.
Creative Spaces will make an individualized assessment about whether it can meet the particular needs of the child without fundamentally altering its program.
To enroll your child, a registration packet must be completed and Registration Fees must be paid.
Criteria for Determining Placement
Since each child is unique and develops at their own pace a child’s social, emotional, cognitive and physical development will be discussed with each parent during the registration process to determine acceptable placement and if Creative Spaces will be able to accommodate the needs of the child. Children with special needs will be considered based on the qualifications of teachers.
New classroom groupings are formed each July/August, as our preschool children move onto Pre-K or Kindergarten. Each classroom’s enrollment is planned and decided by the Director. Unfortunately, requests for a specific classroom may not be possible. Since each child is unique and develops at their own pace a child’s social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development will be discussed with each parent during the registration process to determine acceptable placement and if CSP will be able to accommodate the needs of the child. It is our goal to make CSP a safe place for all children, regardless of ability, to be challenged and grow. We meet the child where they are developmentally.
Forms within the child’s “Creative Spaces Registration Packet” include the following:
- Creative Spaces Parent Handbook & Policy Acknowledgement
- Drop Off & Pick Up Procedures
- Registration Form (one per family)
- Admission Agreement- includes specific information required by the regulations including a description of basic and optional services, payment provisions, modification conditions, refund policy, rights of the licensing agency, and reasons for termination.
- The Child’s Preadmission Health History (LIC 702)
- Consent for Medical Treatment (LIC 627)
- Notification of Parents’ Rights
- Physician’s Report-Child Care Center (LIC 701)
- Immunization records-TB results
- Identification and Emergency Information (LIC 700)
- Signed and Dated Notification of Parent’s Rights (LIC995)
- Personal Rights (LIC 613A)
Any other concerns by either the parent or Director will be discussed during the registration process.